Monday 3 March 2014

Old School: OPI Flower to Flower

Pin It
Flower to Flower was released as part of a four piece summer collection when I first started collecting nail polish. It seemed to be sold out straight away; so it was the ever elusive pink that everyone raved about and I couldn't get my hands on.


OPI Flower to Flower



Surprisingly it is very similar to China Glaze 100 Proof Pink - only with a warmer cast and the shimmer particles are ultra fine.
Flower to Flower covers well in two coats and goes nicely with my warmer skin tone, but I can't say I love it...

So my little HTF haul only netted 1/3 wins. Just goes to show that lemmings are always worth the price tag!


Which lemmings were your biggest let downs?


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...