Tuesday 21 January 2014

Rocking my Serum No.5 GITDs!

Pin It
I got a couple Serum No.5s from a post-xmas sale and they are WONDERFUL!!!!


Serum No.5 Atomic Peach





Atomic Peach is a pastel peach glow in the dark lacquer with a sprinkling of gold micro-glitter. It's a touch brighter (and less white) than the photos show and the GITD effect is very strong - it glows a yellow/green. The formula is alright, a little grainy (with the GITD pigment and all) and you need about 3 coats for it to even out - the Seche Vite helps with that too!


Serum No. 5 Pink Lantern





Pink Lantern is a hot pastel pink GITD. It's much pinker and brighter than in the photos too and glows a white/pink/orange in the dark. It needs about three coats to even out too and again the Seche Vite helped with this and added the glossy finish it needed!

My fav is Pink Lantern but I do love my peachy-nudes so Atomic Peach is certainly a close second!


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...