Tuesday 24 December 2013

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Pin It
It's Christmas Eve and with all the Christmas food and family around it's certainly feeling festive around here!
 I've been eyeing up all the gifts under the tree and giving mine a wee shake when no ones looking... No clues yet, but I'm hoping for some polish!!!

Here are my Christmas Present nails:






 I used striping tape with China Glaze Ruby Pumps & Emerald Sparkle, then stamped on a gold ribbon with China Glaze Passion.

And from last year's Holiday Collections - on my middle and index fingers - Sation Feliz Navi-doll & Different Dimensions Sign Your 'X' On The Line.




I hope you're enjoying the run up to Christmas rather than stressing out!

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...