Sunday 8 September 2013

Simple Sunday - with OPI Skyfall & Star Kin Burganberry

Pin It
I got OPI Skyfall a couple of weeks ago. I actually bought it from Farmers' Red Dot Sale so it was only NZ$15... Still feels expensive but I really LOVE it and it has been sold out at my usual e-tailer for some time so I had to snap it up!!!

I wanted to do something interesting with Skyfall, so I attempted a chevron tip design, using Star Kin Burganberry which I posted alone *here*




I used French Tip Guides and the thickness and sharpness sort of varied nail to nail so in an attempt to make them look a bit more even, I added a 2cm gold stud to the top of the triangle on each nail! Plus the didn't pop enough without the studs.
I wore this as an honest to God full manicure and got compliments, yay!! It certainly beats my usual 4 nail swatch look!!!

Right now Buster is trying to give me a full body bath with his tongue. Hmmmm... that might be my cue for a shower :p

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Usually I put my decorations in the moon bit of the nail, but I love how this looks! I will try this next time :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...