Thursday 21 March 2013

Happy Hands Mayonegg

Pin It
Oh Happy Hands, your Arrested Development Collection is the gift that keeps giving!!!!

'Her?'

If you don't get that reference you need to get yourself the series DVD pronto.


Happy Hands Mayonegg




 Mayonegg is a white creme with white shimmer flecks and matte yellow hex glitter. This perfectly embodies Anne's or 'her' favourite snack food: a hard boiled egg squirted with packet mayonnaise!!!!
I'm not a fan of the formula. It's thick and streaky and dries pretty bumpy in 2-3 coats. I smoothed it with a layer of both Glitter Gloss and Seche Vite.

It really felt like I had fried eggs on my nails!!!

Hope your week is going well ladies, take care,


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. Arrested Development is totally awesome! Love that series. And why don't I have this polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite series. And what a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...