Friday 29 March 2013

Cult Nails In The Garden Pre-sale is LIVE!

Pin It


Cult Nails "In the Garden" Collection Pre-Sale Event now through April 7th!
See Maria's blog post with swatches of the collection here!!!
Save over 30% off retail price!
All 5 colors for only $40!
RESERVE YOUR SET TODAY!
Cult Nails "In the Garden" Collection

This new 5 piece collection features season appropriate colors, with Cult Nails Award Winning and Vegan Friendly formula!  From left to right, above, are "You're My Dandy Lion", "Morning Glory", "Kiss My Rose Bush", "Ay Poppy", and "Let's Get Dirty".  Maria's blog post details each color with descriptions and swatches.  Click the link at the top of this message to see the blog post. 

The collection is available for pre-sale now, through April 7th, for the preview price of $40.  (The retail value is $60)  Pre-sale orders are expected to ship by April 10.  Reserve your set at this excellent price today! 
http://shop.cultnails.com

Cult Nails, 7777 N. Wickham Rd, , Suite 12-408, Melbourne, FL 32940




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...