Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day with Femme Fatale quivering heart

Pin It
Happy Valentine's Day my polished pixies!

I hope you got spoiled by a special and sexy guy or girl today!

I have a Femme Fatale polish from Oz to show you in honour of St Valentine!


  Femme Fatale Quivering Heart over Gloss 'n Sparkle Harlot





 Femme Fatale says;
Quivering Heart is a glitter polish with a plum jelly base. It contains pinkish red sparkles, various red hex glitters, black squares and a small scattering of black hearts.
You might not be able to tell from the photos, but I did manage to get a black heart on my index finger. I layered 1 coat over Gloss 'n Sparkle Harlot. It has a fine formula, the only issue is that the red squares have a slight reflective curl. I think almost every non-matte square glitter polish of mine reflectively curls though, so it's no big deal. You might just need 1-2 layers of thick top coat. I used 1 coat of SV.

I think QH was a pretty perfect V-day polish! Especially with the sexy red and wine/pink mixed with the darker black hearts - describes my love life pretty well. Lots of lusting, but no love yet!!!


xxx
NPA

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...