Saturday 19 January 2013

Ninja Polish Pinkerbell & Stamping

Pin It
I had a 90 minute massage today. Phwoar! By the end of it I admit I'd fallen in love with my masseuse a little. Hot stones baby!!!!

I finally picked up Pinkerbell from Ninja Polish (created by NailVenturous) in December.
I applied 3 coats and 2 layers of Glitter Tamer. Then I stamped it using a plate from Ninja Polish too. It was a really hot day though so, the stamp didn't transfer properly. It's still really cute though.

Konad Special Polish Pastel Pink with OB15 over Ninja Polish Pinkerbell




I'm in love with OB15 Stamping Plate. It has a tribal/80s-90s fluoro vibe to all the full nail patterns. There's also some random cartoon cats on it which are pretty cute, though I'm not sure I'll ever use them...

And here Pinkerbell is on her lonesome.


Ninja Polish Pinkerbell



Pinkerbell is brighter in person. My lightbox just can't seem to photograph floams quite right. This is my favourite floam by far! It's pink, blue, green and a sprinkling of yellow micro matte glitters in a clear base. I used 3 thin coats followed by 2 layers of Glitter Gloss in these pics. I think it'd look best layered over a complimentary pink or some ridgefiller/nude undies to make it look like the coverage is perfect. Application isn't too bad, you just have to wait for each coat to dry before adding the next or the bottom coat's glitter may move, creating bald spots.

Whaddya think?!


xxx
NPA

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...