Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Humpday Brief: Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix

Pin It
Sorry, too busy for proper post today ladies.



Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix
sun

sun

sun

shade

close up

Pic de Subenuix is a beautiful bluish purple with strong sea green/aqua shimmer. It's got a thick formula so you may before to thin it. My only complaint is that the pigments spots are a bummer! Super pretty though. Pictured is 2 coats with 1 layer of top coat.

 Try to do a decent post tomorrow.


xxx
NPA

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...