Thursday 20 December 2012

Picture Polish Ruby Blou Swatches & Review

Pin It
Ruby Blou is one of Picture Polish's new glitter polishes.
Here are a couple of bottle shots:
 


 Picture Polish prints QR codes on all their bottles that link to the site your bottle was purchased from, very handy.


 Picture Polish Ruby Blou over Cult Nails Disciplined and China Glaze Immortal
sun

sun

macro
Ruby Blou is a mix of fine and small red, blue and silver glitter in a clear base. I'm wearing 1 coat over grey shimmery bases without top coat. It applies very nicely and the hexes lay flat on the nail, yay!

Originally I wasn't very thrilled with this mix of colours, but Ruby Blou has really grown on me and I think I could use it for more than just french and US themed manis!!!

Don't forget Gracie Lou is the NZ authorised reseller of Picture Polish and Ozotic lacquers.

And you can keep up to date with all Picture Polish happenings at various links below.

piCture pOlish
Visit our on-line store - www.picturepolish.com.au
Follow us on Twitter - piCture pOlish
Pin on - Pinterest


xxx
NPA 

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...