Saturday 13 October 2012

The Hungry Asian Zera

Pin It
Classes are DONE. Celebrate good times COME ON!
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!

I love the non-glitter polishes indie makers are coming up with! I wonder if we'll see the big wigs duping them in the near future?


The Hungry Asian Zera
lamp

lamp

lamp

macro

bottle macro

Zera is a gorgeous green leaning concrete grey with subtle green shimmer. I think I ended up using 3 coats because I applied it a little unevenly. I'm sure 2 would have been enough though. I also remember not particularly liking the formula... It was a wee bit sticky? Sort of thick, but self levelling in the end.

This is the best grey polish I own (though China Glaze Immortal is currently sitting in my untrieds box)! It's sort of neutral so I can pull it off while still enjoying wearing a bluer grey :)


xxx
NPA

5 comments:

  1. thats a lovely gray! but what i love about it the most too is the glitter surprise. i never thought gray and green would be lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So glad people are finally moving past glitter bombs-

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...