Friday 28 September 2012

Cult Nails Untamed Collection - My Picks

Pin It
Ok, I so wanted Coco's collection as soon as I saw the promo shots, but I just couldn't afford!
So a couple months down the track, I have finally purchased 3 out of 5 lacquers and they have all impressed.



Cult Nails Spontaneous




Spontaneous is a dirty purple with fine matching glitter. It reminds me a little of Butter London No More Waity Katie in that the base can look a little patchy because the glitter is a little sparse and it does dry pretty nastily looking. But, once you get on a good layer of top coat (I used Glitter Tamer), it looks gorgeous!! It needs at least 2 coats.


Cult Nails Untamed




Untamed is the namesake of the collection. A warm, bubblegum-ish pink filled with fine iridescent glitter. It too dries a bit gritty like Spontaneous, but a layer of Glitter Tamer made it super shiny and smooth. I freaking adore Untamed! It's the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone. I think this was 2 coats, but you might prefer 3, as there's still a hint of VNL.



Cult Nails Annalicious




Annalicious  is the perfect shade of red with lots of gold fleck sparkle! It is amazingly opaque too, which I didn't expect. I did 2 coats for the sake of it, but I could easily have gotten away with just 1. I cannot stress how gorgeous Annalicious is.


I can't wait for Coco's next collection! Do you have any of these?
Cult Nails is available HERE


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. Must...have....Untamed. That is going on my wish list right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...