Tuesday 17 July 2012

Try It On Tuesday: Orly Wild Wisteria

Pin It





I'm loving Try It On Tuesday!

This might be week 4?
This week I tried Orly Wild Wisteria. I bought this earlier this year off a blog sale because I was desperately in love with OPI Sapphire in the Snow and according to the nail blog Gods; WW was as close as it got to a dupe.

Of course it's taken me forever to actually wear her!


Orly Wild Wisteria
lamp

lamp

Wild Wisteria is a really dark purple creme that verges on indigo in some lights. It's a great 2 coater, dries fast and is just what I wanted!

Of course I couldn't leave such a fantastic creme alone! I added 1 coat of Lush Lacquer Pink Panther (a brand new acquisition).


Lush Lacquer Pink Panther over Orly Wild Wisteria
lamp

lamp

macro

Pink Panther is a jam packed matte glitter mix in a clear base. There's small and medium pink hex, large, medium and small white hex and medium black hexes in this bad boy!!! This was just 1 coat. That's crazy packed!!! It dried quick too and I'm fairly sure 1 layer of top coat would smooth it out. I took the photos without top coat :)

Check out all the other TIOT posts either on Jill's up to date list - or hit the links on my sidebar!

What are you trying on this Tuesday?

xxx
NPA

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this combi!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color and absolutely love the top coat! loooks awesoem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely fantastic combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild wisteria looks lush, I love a good smooth blurple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this orly and it's one of my favorite purples! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...