Wednesday 11 July 2012

Try It On Tuesday: China Glaze Fireside Glow

Pin It

It's Try it on Tuesday again! You know what that means!

A fabulous lacquer that's been sitting in my untried box is having its first airing!

Welcome to China Glaze Fireside Glow


sun

sun

shade

sun

macro

I used 3 coats and many layers of top coats for these pictures, cos she's a little bit hungry!
Totally worth the effort cos this orange, gold and holo glitter fest is such a unique polish! Cannot believe it took me so long to try it out!!!!


Check out all the other Try It On participant's posts with links in my sidebar!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Are you sporting an untried today too? If you are, high 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
NPA

7 comments:

  1. Love this color! I bought this on super sale last year and should have stocked up on a couple of them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like "I herd that" from the On Safari Collection???? I wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do seem to be similar, but when I put the bottles side by side Fireside Glow is sort of a pinky copper overall and I Herd That is a mix of gold and orange - I'll do a comparison when I swatch the On Safari polishes for you :)

      Delete
  3. Here's my first TIOT! <3

    http://drugstorejunkie13.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-try-it-on-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    I am organising a challenge at the moment,if you are in the mood to participate please seek further details on my blog (http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/). You don't have to participate every day!! I know that life gets in the way sometimes...
    I hope you don't mind me posting here :s
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's so pretty, and it looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...