Wednesday 14 March 2012

Two Birds - No Place Like Home

Pin It
Yes! Today the internet returned to broadband so uploading this post won't take hours!!!!!

I had a little nail mail today too:
My Haze Glaze polishes arrived with a surprise mini Fairy Dust in there. Thanks Hazel. Tomorrow I'll be able to test 1 or 2 of them out!!!
Also got some major lemmings from Traci's blog sale - Revlon Whimsical & Sinful Colors Cinderella. Everyone's been brandishing them around the nail blogosphere and it was starting to get to me!!! Thank God for Traci buying extras for all us Antipodeans!

For today here's another franken from Two Birds - No Place Like Home

No Place Like Home - 2 coats - sunlight

No Place Like Home - 2 coats - sunlight


No Place Like Home - 2 coats - shade

No Place Like Home - 2 coats - close up
Isn't No Place Like Home marvelous?!!! When I saw it sparkling in the sunshine it really made me think of when Dorothy clicks her heels together and chants "There's no place like home".
This is a jam packed dark red glitter with silver holographic glitter. It loks like the base is tinted dark red, but there's so much glitter that it's kind of hard to tell! There's micro, fine and medium hex glitters in here - so much so that two coats gives complete coverage and depth. Applied really nice, just had a little trouble with roughness at the tips - but I didn't put much effort in!
She's a wee bit hungry so I used 1 coat of Poshe Base Coat & 1-2 layers of SV on top.

Are you ready to follow the yellow brick road?!!!! Talk about kicking ChG Ruby Pumps' butt!

To check out Sarah & Sandy's other frankens head to Two Birds One Store.

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Wooow, this is such a pretty polish! China glaze - Ruby pumps don't stand a chance against it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty red! I might have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...