Saturday 3 March 2012

Lacey Lou's Nail Stockpile - Wicked

Pin It
Hey guys,

I'm back with another one of Lacey's nail polish palette creations, Wicked. If you haven't heard about Lacey's unique custom lacquers here is a previous post where I explain it a little or you can watch a video explaining how to apply her polishes  here.

 This one is inspired by Elphaba and the musical Wicked.

Wicked - 3 coats - sunlight

Wicked - 3 coats -sunlight

Wicked - 3 coats -white light

Wicked is a soft black/brown jelly-ish base with turquoise, purple and silver regular sized glitter. It applies really nicely using the Liquid Fusion brush, but I advise stirring the palette a couple of times during application to maximise the glitter on your nail.
I topped Wicked with a coat of Liquid Fusion and it gave the nicest shine. It doesn't quicken the hardening of the lacquer (like SV) so it's still a bit dent-able for awhile, but it is quick drying.

I do like this polish, but the version I got is a bit different to the listing photos.

photo taken from Lacey's Etsy store listing for Wicked
I really like the glitter combination in the listing photo. See how awesome the dark green and orange are?!!! So I'm a bit sad, but it's still a nice polish and I do LOVE a soft black :)
I just ordered a few more of Lacey's creations, too!! Someone save me from myself!!

To order Lacey's creations visit her Etsy Store LaceyLous'sStockpile. Here polishes are $8.75 per 0.5oz palette (including mixing stick, instructions and Liquid Fusion).

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...