Wednesday 21 March 2012

Barielle Glammed Out Garnet

Pin It
I love, love, love Glammed Out Garnet.

Hands down, best burgundy shimmer I own or know of!

GOG - 2 coats - white light

GOG - 2 coats - white light

GOG - 2 coats - macro

Glammed Out Garnet is burgundy with loads of gold, red/orange & pink shimmer. It's just so beautiful and wow! It's part of the All Lacquered Up collection that said blogger helped create. She did such a great job, with this lacquer and the collection as a whole. I have a lot of them and I can see myself buying more in the future.
 The formula is very pleasing in pigment and thickness; only needing 2 coats for full coverage and depth. The photos are without top coat and you can see it's pretty darn shiny!

I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of this fine flecky shimmer!!!

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...