Tuesday 24 January 2012

Revlon Edgy Elegance - FIERCE

Pin It
Hey girlies,

Tonight I have a nail polish from Revlon that is really gorgeous. Unfortunately it reminds me of Tyra Banks. Grumpy Face!!!!!!


Fierce - 2 coats - lamp

Fierce - 2 coats - lamp


Fierce is a very pretty plummy pink-purple foil. Revlon's formula isn't really like other foils though. The silver looks more like pearly coloured micro glitter/shimmer until you go to remove it and it turns silver - odd, but a little less reflective than regular foils. It feels a bit more subtle than the Color Club Foiled Collection, for instance. Two coats is coverage enough.


take care, I'm off to bed

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. I love this polish! How have I missed it? I've been stalking their displays recently because of all the great polish they've had recently. Gah! Back to the store ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it from a blog sale because this collection passed me by too!

      Delete
  2. OK why does this remind you of Tyra Banks?? SO not a fan of hers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's called 'Fierce' and all she ever says in Next Top Model is how the girls have to look fierce. It's fierce this, fierce that and she makes me want to punch her!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...