Sunday 15 January 2012

Nerd Lacquer Beggar's Canyon

Pin It
Herrow,

I'm still feeling sick - have had a niggling sore throat since New Years & started getting a tad phlegmy and coughing this week. Then yesterday I got a headache & felt crap, ended up sleeping most of the day. Today the sore throat's gone, only to be replaced by an achy neck and back :(

Enough of complaining though, here's another Nerd Lacquer for you.

Beggar's Canyon - 2/3 coats - sunlight

Beggar's Canyon - 2/3 coats - shade
Beggar's Canyon is a gold shimmer with gold and purple hex & micro glitter. Some of the  gold glitter has a bit of an orange cast to it. I LIKE. I used 1 coat of Seche Vite top cot for the photos, to add shine.

You can purchase Nerd Lacquer from the Etsy Store or from Harlow & Co

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely! Hope you start to feel better soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I just ordered a mini quad set from nerd lacquer sometime last week. Had such a hard time narrowing down my choices, they all look so awesome. This one is on my want list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her mini quad option! I got two mini quads just before xmas and i had trouble narrowing it down to 8!!! i still have a long wishlist too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...