Wednesday 18 January 2012

All of Time and Space

Pin It
Hi guys,

My puppy's sick and has to stay overnight at the vet clinic. We and they, don't know what's wrong with him but he can't keep anything down :( He doesn't seem to have an infection or anything so perhaps he ate something that upset his tummy. He looked so sad, tail at half mast and moving really slow with dopey eyes. Made me almost cry!!! I'm worried he swallowed something that's perforated his intestines or something, but they couldn't see anything strange on the x-ray... Fingers crossed he comes right and I can bring him home in the morn. I miss his cuddles and kisses (whenever I cuddle him he finds his way to my ear and licks it!!! It's gross but I even miss that!) and even telling him off for all his naughtiness :(

Anyway, enough about my worrying; here's what you come to this page to see, please welcome All of Time and Space by Nerd Lacquer.

AOTAS - 3 coats - overcast
AOTAS - macro

 All of Time and Space is a light dirty green/blue shimmer with fuchsia and white glitter. There's small normal glitter, as well as medium and large hex glitter in this baby! It's a bit sheer so needs 3 coats for full coverage, but makes a great layering polish too. I didn't really mind the slight curling of the large hex in this one (unlike Resolutionary), probably because the base is a bit murky? One layer of SV was plenty to give an ultra smooth and shiny finish, yay!


What do you think?


xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. Nerd Lacquer is so much fun! Love all the names, and the theme. This one looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww I hope puppy gets well real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so sorry to hear about your puppy! Hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks , I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?
    Adventure Jones Solo Series Bicycle Repair Stand with Tool Tray B1

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...