Saturday 24 December 2011

It's Christmas Eve And...

Pin It
Warrior Ethos - lamp


Hey guys,

It's christmas eve and we're about to have our xmas dinner (a first for my family - usually we do it all on xmas day- because everyone's got other places to be tomorrow :( ).

I've done a couple of holiday manis on my mum & aunt so will get those photographed & up tomorrow. For now here are some shots of another epic win from Nerd Lacquer. Click on the photos to enlarge.



Warrior Ethos - lamp

Warrior Ethos - outdoors, cloudy

Warrior Ethos is a pinky red tinged jelly with two sizes of  black glitter, some fine blue/violet glitter & orangey large hex glitter. This polish is currently top of my epic win list! Applied beautifully - this was 3 coats & 1 coat of SV.

Because it's only a mini I will probably end up layering it over a red like OPI Malaga Wine or Finger Paints Sculptured Scarlet - or it'll be gone in a flash.
I love that I can wear this at xmas and still feel festive :)

Merry Christmas,

xxx
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...