Saturday 12 November 2011

Day 29: Inspired by the SUPERNATURAL

Pin It
Good Evening My Pretties,

I kept the Supernatural nails nice and simple for this challenge - just stuck to stamping:



Thumb - Pinky: China Glaze Ick-A-Body, It's Alive, OPI Chop-sticking to my Story, Nubar Midnight Sky & China Glaze Ghoulish Glow, Zombie Zest
 
Both these pics were taken indoors in artificial lighting. So I pretty much did a skittles mani using Halloween colours & stamped them with my Bundle Monster plates. My favourite is my thumb - love the bats!!!! I think they look cool over Ick-A-Body too - they're quite subtle in real life.
I didn't bother with a glow in the dark pic of my ring finger because it wasn't strong enough for my camera to detect. I only did one thick coat though, maybe 2 would have been better - but most reviews for GG say it's pretty average, glow-wise.

Take care & have a good night guys,
xxx
Michaela


2 comments:

  1. @Fingers You're always so nice! I might have to dedicate a post to like @LovebeanGirl!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...