Sunday 16 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 7 - BLACK & WHITE

Pin It
Go the ALL BLACKS!

The black and white theme fell perfectly on the Rugby World Cup Semi-Final game of NZ vs Australia.

The 2nd half just started and I'm very nervous!!!

This was all freehand because I wasn't really in the mood - I think after a week of mandated manis you get a bit tired of it! I did use a nail art striper for the silver fern (which looks like arse!!!), but the all the tips and numbers were just me using the OPI prowide brush - hence the messiness but fat figs if I care. My other hand was just plain black cos I didn't get round to decorating it.

The concept was the back of the All Black jerseys. I chose my favourite player's numbers:





Base: 2 coats OPI Black Onyx
Tips & Numbers: OPI Alpine Snow
Accent: 3 coats Nubar Knight's Armor
Silver Fern: White 2 way nail art pen

My fav men are:
#10 - Aaron Cruden - I was annoyed he didn't make the initial squad so when he was called up I got a bit excited - he's a pocket rocket!
#9 - Piri Weepu - can't help but be in love with his cheeky chin & boy can lead a haka!!
#12 -  Ma'a Nonu - he's the play maker, what can I say? Already got a try too!
#8 - Kieran Read - you don't know how bummed I am that my sister and him didn't get together when they were at Opaheke Primary - what could have been?!

Gotta get back to the game.

Hope you all had good weekends

xxx
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...