Friday 2 September 2011

Revlon Polish on Sale

Pin It
NZSale has Revlon polishes (and other cosmetics) on sale til Monday. Lots are already sold out so don't miss your chance - $3.95 a bottle = sweet

I've bought a mini polish set and 3 or 4 full size polishes. Can't wait - Revlon Top Speed Royal made me fall in love with Revlon polish again. Fingers crossed these ones are winners too!


3 coats Royal indoors



indoors

sunlight

 The most amazing royal blue jelly ever. Should have been only 2 coats but I stuffed up on one hand so just made them all 3 to even it out. Great application and coverage. I think this could make a cool jelly sandwich too.

xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...