Thursday 15 September 2011

Mad About MODE

Pin It
Hello again ladies,

I have been busy swatching my new Aussie treasures, so that I can share their amazing-ness with you, but the weather in Auckland has not been cooperating with me therefore, they're all indoor pics - the best I could get, considering :(

Glamazon

2 coats of Glamazon, indoors

ditto
This is such a gorgeous red purple jelly/creme hybrid. I had some cuticle drag issues though. I think it was because of the brush? Next time I will wait a while in between coats. I am very impressed with the coverage though. The formula was good too, not too thick or thin, spread out nicely :)

Starry Night

2 coats of Starry Night - indoors

2 coats of Starry Night - indoors


2 coats of Starry Night - indoors with flash

I really like this green. It's a dark mossy/olive green shimmer that can look quite grey in low lights. The pictures don't do it justice at all - I wish I could have taken these in the sun! Again great formula, thin and great coverage in 2 coats. Not brush stroke-y either.

XOXO

2 coats XOXO, indoors

ditto

Possibly my favourite out of the 3, XOXO is a red-violet jelly creme dream! Same formula as Glamazon but I had not application/ cuticle drag issues at all. I thought XOXO was a magenta but according to wikipedia it is the shade red-violet. It looks even better in real life, more intense: it's richer and brighter.

The 3 of these only cost AUD$7.50 in total and they are 3 of the best colours I own. Not bad for a drug store brand, right?

To sum up: I AM IN LOVE WITH MODE COSMETICS NAIL ENAMEL - gotta get me some more

Night, night,
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...