Thursday 8 September 2011

China Glaze Grape Pop

Pin It
Hey guys,

I'm off on an Australian getaway for the next 5 days so this is my last post for a wee while.

Grape Pop is also from the Up & Away Collection released last year. It's an OPI Funky Dunky dupe but a way superior formula. Opaque & wonderful to apply it is easily a 1 coater. I did do 2 here though due to my OCD habits.



Really great neutral purple - not too violet or too red, sort of just right! I consider it a 'must-have' purple creme.

After follower Morgan said that the Up & Away's have great formulas I'm going to reswatch Peachy Keen & Lemon Fizz. They may just deserve a second chance to impress!

Take care while I'm away & enjoy your weekends.

xxx
Michaela


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...