Tuesday 19 July 2011

NOTD OPI Blue My Mind Cloudy Skies

Pin It Howdie Ladies!

Right now my kitty cat Sophie & my puppy dog Charlie are having a snooze and a cuddle on my bed! Well poor 21 year old Sophie is actually  following me and head butting me trying to get some more attention. I think she's so senile she doesn't realise she's had lots of love already today!!! But she is beautiful so I don't mind too much.

Here's what I did to my nails this morning:

OPI Blue My Mind stamped with White Special Polish Clouds (m79)



First I put on some base coat and 3 coats of OPI Blue My Mind because it just arrived the other day and I'd been dying to see if it was as amazing as I had always dreamed it... It is!!!!!!!! I can't believe it took me so long to buy BMM. A perfect royal blue - sheer which explains the need for 3 layers, but it's worth it especially since the formula is so thin and goes on smoothly.


Close up with flash


Next I stamped the cloud pattern from m79 on each nail using White Konad Special Polish. Probably not the best colour to put on top of a dark blue cos it shows through a bit but I think it worked. Very average stamping job on my behalf but I'm still learning the art of Konad so big whoop.When I put my hand out in front of my face it looked like I was wearing Sally Hansen Nail Wraps so I was quite happy!


With 1 coat of OPI Last Friday Night


Lastly I put on 1 coat of OPI Last Friday Night because I wanted it to look a bit rainy, but it just looks sparkly to me. And there's nothing wrong with that! I think it is cute anyway - not all that age appropriate but I didn't have work so :p !!!!!

What do you think? I ordered the new Bundle Monster plates yesterday too! Can't wait for them to arrive
xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...