Thursday 23 June 2011

NOTD Essie Fair Game

Pin It
 Feeling a bit lazy today, finally managed to get the photos uploaded on to yesterday's post so here is just a shot of my nails today.


Essie Fair Game indoors









This is one of the newest colours from Essie's Resort 2011 Collection. It has a Safari/Africa theme, though the theme seems to extend only to the names of the polishes not the colours! Da Bush is pretty much a dupe for OPI Stranger Tides and then there is Lion Around and Your Hut or Mine, the former being a pale pink and the latter a coral pink. All seem to have the same sort of shimmer that Fair Game has, or perhaps a bit more subtle.

Fair Game is quite refreshingly different to me, a blue charcoal grey shimmer but it is more suited to the cool skin tones so it will not be a go to colour for me!!!

Fair Game flash





 I hope you all had great days and are snug in bed while it's soooo cold outside! If any of you have th other polishes in this collection I'd love to hear about them!!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...