Monday 13 June 2011

LAZY! Polish HAUL

Pin It
Sorry I've been incommunicado! I've had some internet issues so i have been gone for a wee while sorry - turns out someone has been on this page in the past month (unless it includes when I view it in which case im still blogging to myself ,still i feel that's a little better than talking to myself).

Anyways I've had some polishes arrive lately and in my shipments there's the 3 pretty colours from Pirates!!!!! So the rest will be pic heavy yay!

First, Sparrow Me the Drama - beautiful (even mum was keen on it! a huge achievement btw) dusky kind of greyed pink creme. Looks a bit like splash of grenadine but dirty. Goes on wonderfully but i needed 3 coats to get it all even, has a kind of thinness issue like the cremes from the Texas collection so at 2 coats the coat mishaps are still visible (i have an issue with the first coat being even (especially when atop a clear base coat or nail treatment). I think if you're a good polisher you could get away with just 2 coats.

 indoor no flash - looks most like this in real life

indoor with flash

Mermaid's Tears - greyed/dusky sea foam/ pastel jade creme same application as Sparrow - it got mums approval too- wow!
 indoor no flash

 
indoor low lighting - this and above are truer to colour
indoor flash

And Planks A Lot! pretty greyish purple... im not sure how else to describe it, maybe a dusky grey lavender? same application as the other two - surprise, again mummy like! Which is pretty amazing since she really only likes my sheers and reds/pinks (just for her toes though, sigh)
 planks indoor (sorry couldn't manage to avoid the reflection of myself, nts: must learn how to take good pics)
planks with flash

So very very pretty - i have 3 swatches for the shrek collection coming up for you too!!!!!! such fun colours y'all.

xx nail polish anon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...